Daniel joined SPFA as the director of financial planning and wealth advisor. He utilizes his experience and background to develop holistic financial plans, including savings, retirement planning, stock equity strategy, college funding, tax planning and risk mitigation/insurance need analysis. Daniel listens to client’s goals and ideals, and creates sound strategies to meet their objectives from estate tax management, legacy planning to charitable gifting.
Daniel has over 20 years in financial planning for both corporate and individual clients. He enjoys combining his extensive knowledge of financial planning and presentation skills to help clients engage and implement their plans. Prior to joining SPFA, Daniel:
- Served as a Director of Planning and Investment Operations with a Financial Times 400 Wealth Advisor Team at Northwestern Mutual.
- Owned and operated his own small business in Livermore for over 8 years.
- Earned and holds the following degrees and certifications:
- Certified Financial Planner ®
- Charted Life Underwriter
- M.B.A (Concentration in Investment Management and Quantitative Decision Methods), Santa Clara University
- B.A. Economics (dual minor in Finance and Humanities), San Jose State University
- Member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA)
Being a part of the team at SPFA, Daniel enjoys meeting clients, finding out what drives them and discovering their “why”. He appreciates the holistic approach and advanced planning techniques adopted at SPFA to develop a custom financial plan that helps clients realize their objectives.
Daniel grew up in Santa Fe, New Mexico and moved to California shortly after graduating high school. Daniel, his wife Holly and their three daughters live in Livermore. They all enjoy gardening and spend many weekends at a family cabin in North Lake Tahoe. Daniel and Holly also volunteer at their local church.