Jennifer joined SPFA as a client relations and operations manager. She integrates her analytical and marketing skills with client relations to deliver an excellent client service experience at SPFA. Prior to joining SPFA, Jennifer:
- Served in marketing and financial operations for a construction and renovations company in Boston, where she conducted digital marketing strategies to build awareness and gain new clients.
- Became an editor for an entertainment trade magazine in Hollywood, California, where she managed writers, spoke at film festival panels, published feature articles, and interviewed cinematographers, film tech CEOs, celebrities, and other entertainment professionals.
- Worked as an assistant director/production assistant on feature films, commercials and other motion picture projects.
- Earned and holds:
- MBA Finance, Villanova University
- M.A. Global Marketing and Communications, Emerson College
- B.A. Cinema, San Francisco State University
As part of the SPFA team, Jennifer focuses on financial operations, marketing, and client relations. She implements strategies to create awareness so prospective and current clients can gain the most value from working with SPFA.
Jennifer is originally from Union City, California and enjoys traveling, bodybuilding, piano, creative writing and reading.