Parker joined SPFA as a 401(k) plan advisor and the director of business development. In his role, he focuses on prospecting and building relationships with wealth management and corporate retirement plan clients. Parker provides investment, participant education and fiduciary support to those corporate clients in the 401(k) arena. He also spends time developing relationships with new wealth management and high new worth clients for the firm.
Parker brings over 10 years in marketing, sales, business development, and client service for buy-side investment management and global investment consulting firms within traditional and alternative spaces. Prior to joining SPFA, Parker:
- Served as head of sales and managed the inside sales team at Insight Wealth Strategies, a boutique RIA in the East Bay
- Acted an associate director of relationship management at Lateef Investment Management, supporting the institutional business development and client service teams
- Worked as an associate on the global business development team at Cambridge Associates in Boston, MA
- Assisted as a marketing associate at Kayne Anderson Capital Advisors in Los Angeles
- Worked as a marketing and sales associate at Santa Barbara Asset Management, a subsidiary of Nuveen Investments
- Earned and holds:
- B.A. History, University of California Santa Barbara
- FINRA Series 7, 63, 65, SIE
- Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist (CRPS®)
As part of the team at SPFA, Parker appreciates cultivating long-term relationships with clients and prospects, providing objective investment and retirement plan solutions that help achieve their long-term financial goals.
In his spare time, Parker is an avid skier and enjoys spending weekends in Tahoe. Growing up in Southern California, he developed an affinity for the ocean and also loves sailing and surfing, as well as golfing.